The first factor is full recovery of the HPH (hypothalamus, pituitary, testicles) between cycles.
If the course of steroids is very short, for example 2 weeks, recovery can be almost immediate. A well-planned 8-week course can often recover in two weeks.
Long courses like 12 weeks, and especially 14 weeks or more, or poorly planned courses, often have a very long recovery.
So, first of all, regardless of when mentioned above, you need to wait for your natural testosterone production to return to average or above.
Additionally, the rest between cycles is tied to the length of the anabolic steroid cycle itself, including the tails from the last injection. Another way to look at this situation is to compare the number of weeks of steroid use with weeks of no use.
In reality, there are no exact salvage values. These are float values.
I would say this:
- The break between classes is twice the duration of the class itself. It’s a classic option for most people looking to build muscle and want great results. If you want to rest even more, it’s more about maintaining than building.
- The break between classes is the same as the duration – a moderately aggressive approach. When the lessons are well planned, there will be no problems. The results of this approach will be more pronounced.
- The break between courses in duration is equal to half the duration of the course. This is a very difficult diet for a healthy person. Undoubtedly, the fact of recovery needs to be reviewed. Analyzes with this scheme should be taken very often.
An example of compiling a PCT
Note that if nandrolones / trenbolones are present in the cycle, testosterone must necessarily take a back seat, the intake of which continues for at least two weeks after the end of nandrolones / trenbolones.
Oral preparations can also be used in the course. The half-life of tablet steroids is only a few hours, so if your intake ends before your last injection of testosterone, they may be ignored when calculating the PCT.
Read also about The way NPP works
We paint the course
- Preparation A: testosterone propionate;
- Dose A: 200mg;
- Frequency of injections A: every other day;
- Duration A: 7 weeks.
- Preparation B: nandrolone phenylpropionate;
- Dose B: 100 mg every other day;
- Frequency of injections B: every other day;
- Duration B: 5 weeks.
To control the estradiol level, Aromasin 25 mg/day or anastrozole 0.25 mg/day is used.
Since the course contains a 19-nor drug, an increase in prolactin levels is possible. If side effects (such as gynecomastia) occur, cabergoline (Dostinex/Bergolac/Agalates) can be used. Dosage: 0.25 mg every four days.
The course is based on short preparations, so gonadotropin is placed for the last 2 weeks against the background of AS. HCG dosage – 1000 units. Every three days. Five injections at the end of the course. The last gonadotropin injection is given on the same day as the last SA injection. In the diagram, it is Sunday of the seventh week. Now from this day we count in reverse 4 other injections with an interval of 2 days.
PCT Start Day Calculation
To calculate the PCT start day, we will use special online services such as “PCT Calculator”.
We prepare a PCT plan
We will complete our plan with new information. The PCT start day (day 53) is Thursday of the eighth week.
From this day you can start taking anti-estrogens. Due to the fact that nandrolone was present in the course, the use of tamoxifen is unacceptable. Choose clomiphene citrate (Clomid).
How to take Clomid:
- 1 week: 100 mg/day;
- Week 2: 50 mg/day;
- Week 3: 50 mg/day;
- Week 4: 25 mg/day.
Before PCT, you need to test prolactin. If the numbers are too high, cabergoline should be taken at a dose of 0.25mg every four days until the end of PCT.
From the second week of PCT, it will not be superfluous to take vitamins and food supplements: vitamin-mineral complexes, zinc/ZMA, vitamin E, tribulus, speman, etc. Dose according to instructions.
Two weeks after the end of the PCT, it is necessary to pass hormonal tests. If there is feedback on certain parameters, which is rarely the case, we proceed to the PCT according to the following scenarios:
- Low testosterone: 3 weeks of Clomid 50 mg/day.
- High estradiol: 2 weeks on aromatase inhibitor. Aromasin 25 mg every other day or anastrozole 0.25 mg/day.
- High prolactin – 3 weeks cabergoline 0.25mg every 4 days.
If everything is in order with the analyzes, we terminate the PCT and proceed to the next stage – cleaning the body.
All of the following drugs can be easily found at a pharmacy. Reception and dosage – according to the instructions.
- Gastrointestinal tract: Enterosgel (1 tablespoon 3 times a day for 10 days);
- Liver: Allochol (2 tablets 3 times a day for 10 days) + Heptral (1 amp/day for 5-10 days).
- Gastrointestinal: Bifidumbacterine (10 days according to instructions);
- Liver: Karsil / Ursofalk (30-45 days as directed);
- Cardiovascular: fish oil/flaxseed oil (30 days as directed);
- CNS: Eleutherococcus / Leuzea / Rhodiola (according to instructions).